1- The aim is to create a musical atmosphere revolving around the accordion, surrounded by artisans who give a special touch to their products with this instrument as the protagonist, which is an event full of light and color musically speaking with performers first order.
2-The performances will be 20 minutes, in different places of the parish of Sant Julià de Lòria.
3-Preselection of actions:
a) Send a short recording, deadline June 4 (does not need to be professional) maximum 3 minutes, all types of agreements will be accepted.
b) A maximum of 15 accordionists will be selected.
c) The selected musicians will have to let them know if they have their music equipment (microphone, speaker, mixing desk).
Saturday, July 10, 2021:
- 11.00h and until 19.00 performances of accordionists on the street.
- 18:00h ballroom dancing, enlivened by accordions.
- 21:00h Concert by the Marchigiana Accordion Orchestra (Italy) in Plaça Germandat.
Sunday, July 11, 2021:
- 10.00h am LAUREDIÀ PRIZE Contest in the Auditorium CLAROR, from the Cultural and Congress Cente Lauredià
- 12.00h Concert by the duo PARIS / MOSCOW and awards ceremony.
- 16.00h Music by accordionists in the street.
- 18.00h Dance for the grandparents by Art and Torb in the Germanda square’t